Pages

Thursday, February 8, 2007

And I am telling you I am not going

Ah...Finally I am back home now. The day was weird when I left Shanghai--it was sunny and warm in downtown, but very foggy and rainy at the airport, and that was why our flight was delayed for half an hour. Luckily it was just half an hour, not half a day...

 

Anyway, it is still good to be home. Although my room is dusty and old, because nobody lives in here when I am gone, I still love it as hell.

 

Lately, I am pretty into a song called: And I am telling you I am not going. And I have heard three versions: the original version from Jennifer Holiday, Jennifer Hudson version and Bianca Ryan's version. Needless to say, I like the original version best, but Jennifer Hudson's voice is also AWESOME!!! Darn~~it's really a good song, especially I heard Michael sing it. It gave me a graphic version and I began to taste it and digest it...

 

Chinese New Year is coming and I am going to enjoy it...

No comments:

Post a Comment