Pages

Friday, August 25, 2006

Morning Shanghai

Got here yesterday, and I have a new breath again. It is true that a break from the busy day would definitely give a brand new vision about the things you were familiar with, even the break is quite short. There have been a lot of things going on during my absence on this campus, and I feel ashamed that I was not able to be there. I thought my coming back would make up a little bit somehow, but I begin to doubt about it--things have changed, but they still are the things you have to deal with by yourself. Seeing everybody has his own plans, while I am still surfing the net and having fun, I feel worried and sad. All work no play makes Jack a dull boy, but all play no work would surely make Jack a stupid boy. This semester is the most important semester of my whole graduate years, and under no circumstances can I make any excuse that I should not study as hard as I can, otherwise I really doubt that I could be the one that I wanted to be.

 

Yes, there are still lots of challenges out there, make it I win, lose it I am defeated. Sometimes when I think that I have gone this far from my senior high, I would be so confident that I can make whatever comes my way, since it was the hardest time of my life, when I had to do 6 subjects, and do them well at the same time. Still, days are the same, but I just have two or less subjects now, there is no reason that I cannot do them well.

 

Strengthen up, soldier!

1 comment:

  1. Your English is amazing! How I envy you! ^_^Weclome to my sina blog .Could you help me with my English?RSBP^_^ ^_^ ^_^

    ReplyDelete