Pages

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Normal Internet Service

Ever since I moved to this new apartment, the net was never good untill this afternoon when I can usa the BT to download something. But, still, I am not sure if it is going to be completely ok, because we don't have the static IP as we did in the old apartment. Anyway, now that we don't know where we are heading, why not enjoy where we are. Haha, this is my personal philosophy.

 

Well, admittedly, I really pressed lately, partly because I regretted that I have wasted so much time on nothing that I don't have enough time to prapare the exam. And this made me feel a little bit inferiority complex. Heck, I don't know how come when spending the same time doing the same thing, I always lag behind. Blame my laziness, I can not come up with any other reasons whatsoever...I gradually find that passing the exam with flying colors is leaving me far and far away.

 

Since my life is a little bit screwed here, I still have a good thing going on--going home next week. Maybe this is a good way of getting away from this mundane life here. My grandma's going to have a birthday celebration, and I am going home to see her...Yeah, this is AWESOME indeed...

 

See? Every bad thing has a good side, it's just how you look at it.

 

1 comment: