Pages

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Jaded

One of my friends told me he never sees people use jaded to express how tired they are in the USA, but whenever I felt tired, the first thing popped up on my mind is ' I am jaded.' Anyway, needless to say, I am jaded psychologically, but I was totally worn out today, physically.

 

I thought after a shower last night, I could concentrate on my study. But then I went out to  Karaoke with my friends till this morning, I just closed my eye lips for 20 minutes. After I got up this afternoon my highschool friends come to visit me , and I  showed them around a little bit. We had dinner together outside the campus...On the way back to my dorm,   I felt everything is so hard for me, and everything is leaving me behind...I feel incompetent! Maybe it's because that I didn't sleep well last night, so I need to catch up with my sleep today. I am not saying that I did not enjoy having time with my friends, I do really love hanging out with them. But I really don't know what is going on inside me lately...

 

Anyway, after all the complaints that I always make at the beginning, I still have some things to cheer up which is always my hope supporting me...Though they are becoming more and more trivial, yet, they never fade.

 

There is a good saying from 'Desert Fox'--Determination is crucial when you lack of capability. So I just need to say to myself: Hold On, no matter what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment