Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Never Too Far

It's said that if you have a goal, you should keep on trying no matter what. I don't know how to do the things that I am supposed to do sometimes, but I never told myself that I wanted to give up. Life is a tough lesson, sometimes I think I am so lucky while sometimes I think I am just some sorta victim who is so not deserving what I am through. Bitter, acridness, sweetness, spicy, whatever it is, this is where I belong and where I start to go...

 

It's an ordinary day today, but I think it's the day that I should remember. Sometimes, it's so nice to have some companies who are striving so hard just as you do. We can share the tremendous pressure and the extreme pleasure, but it's the only presure that can be reduced when you are not alone. I just wanted to say, Thank you...though our harsh time has just begun...I believe that we can make it!

 

I am gonna go back to Nanjing this weekend to finish something undone. It's a good time to meet my cool buddies again...

 

Hmmm...I guess I am gonna stop now...Again, it's pretty late now...my 19th day in October is already over now...

 
Hey there, Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. NO MATTER WHAT , U CAN ACE IT! AND WELCOME BACK TO NANJING,MAYBE I CAN C U A FEW MINUTES LATER~LOL~~~L

    ReplyDelete