Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2005

The Hottest Trip

Maybe it's not a good idea to go to Chongqing in summer, but I just returned from Chongqing, one of the hottest places in China. I have been to Chongqing 3 times including this time, and every time I can see how Chongqing is being changed and how she is developing. As the biggest municipality city in China, she has changed a lot since 1997 when she was out of Sichuan Province.

 

This time when I got off the bus, I was shocked by the wide roads and overpasses. Surely, she has changed. However, as the city which has the largest area and population, it's not so easy to improve all the areas in the city at the same time.

 

It was a hot day when I arrived at Chongqing, 35+℃(95+F). So I stayed at my aunt's home for a long time. But staying in the room with air conditioner is not a good idea, it may cause many respiratory problems.

 

 

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment