Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Mortal Kombat X

I remember when I was a kid, we were obsessed with those fighting games like Street Fighters, etc. Occasionally, I played some fighting games with classmates or friends, but I was never good at it. I didn’t know combos or anything, because I only press certain buttons that I feel comfortable with. After I installed Mortal Kombat X on PS4 this time, I started to realize it requires lots of effort to play it well. In the beginning, I didn’t care the combos or techniques, but after losing for a while, I decided to see what I really do. It’s quite nice that the game shows you what kind of combinations could produce what kind of fighting combos, and you can practice as much as you want to make sure you master certain combos. I am sure there are lots of talented young people who are pretty good at moving their finger tips all over the consoles, and that’s why they can win so much online. So in general, this game is quite addictive and playable, but the extreme bloodiness would definitely not be appropriate for kids.

2014-07-30 103s546maxresdefault

No comments:

Post a Comment