Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Bowling

Bowling is one of those things I love, but I cannot always think of right away. I remember my friends and I used to go bowling a lot, and it was great fun to have a group of friends together. Last time I went bowling here was when Ken invited Shawn and his family together. It was the first time for their kids to bowl, so of course there was a learning curve for them. We didn’t finish one game in the end. So this time, we went again without kids, and we finished 4 games in one hour until we felt we should stop. We saved the tickets for the next time. I didn’t realized bowling could be an exercise too since my left leg and my right arm were sore. I guess when you get older, things are not the same any more.

2014-06-28 19.14.34

No comments:

Post a Comment