Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Chicago-Style Frank

Although I am not a big fan of hot dogs, every time I go to Steak’n Shake, their hot dogs always tend to look yummy. I had this Chicago-Style Frank when I was in Columbus last year. To be honest, I didn’t like it, because of the weird blend of the sour and spicy taste. It was so sour that I felt like I was eating a lemon mixed with jalapenos . But the bright green sweet pickle relish always looks so tempting, no matter what kind of artificial color additive they put in there. So this time, I finally surrender to that foot long hot dog, hoping it would  be a little different. The flavor wasn’t as sour as last time but it was still strong enough to make me remember not to order it any more, at least not from Steak’n Shake. After all, the burgers at Steak’n Shake are always good.
2013-09-25 20.24.28

No comments:

Post a Comment