Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Arboretum, University of Kentucky

Having been living on campus for months, I haven’t really thought about going to the arboretum for anything even though I know it’s a great place for jogging or walking. The weather was warm and sunny on Saturday and I took a walking on the trail in the arboretum. The grass is green and the sky is blue. This "common" scene here in America is never common back in China and I could imagine people pay the ridiculously expensive entrance fees to get in to parks only to see crowds. Of course, the fact that I haven’t been back to China for years made me a little biased, perhaps, but based on what I read and heard, not much has been changed recently. I guess sustainability is extremely important in this society and I just hope it’s not too late for us to realize that and start to make a change.

IMAG1626IMAG1630IMAG1640

No comments:

Post a Comment