Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Chicken Alfredo

IMAG1569

Being a big fan of Italian food, I realized that as much as I love eating out at Italian restaurants, cooking Italian is not that difficult compared with making other kind of dishes. I have made spaghetti many times before and it’s simple and easy. This time, I decided to try something different-Chicken Alfredo. It wasn’t hard to make either. Although I followed the recipes online, I did something creative as well myself-I added my favorite cilantro on the top and baked garlic chicken wings as well. The only issue I had was that I put a little bit more olive oil into the cream butter so the whole bar of the butter seemed to be sort of extra. But overall, it turned out to be quite good and I am sure I will make this again pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment