Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Warm Winter

It’s already January and it barely snowed here, and the weather has been very strange. I guess I didn’t prepare for the cold snow storm last week and I got cold. Considering I haven’t gotten cold for more than 2 years, it’s probably not a bad thing as my immune system can be improved this way to some extent. Anyway, it takes me about 30 minutes to walk from my apartment to the lab and there is no shuttle bus connecting the two places-the city bus doesn’t count here. I was told that I could at least do some exercise this way, but I guess I will see how long this can last first before my laziness kicks in. The city is smaller but it has basically everything you need for daily lives-it even has multiple strip clubs. It’s always to be meet new people and I guess now it’s the time to get to know more of my peers as time goes by.

IMAG1196IMAG1203

The burrito I had last Sunday at Northstar was filled with sweet potatoes and I didn’t like it that much simply because it was vegetarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment