Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Another Weekend Update

So when I look back at my recent postings, they are pretty much all about food and restaurants. It’s no surprise this time since that’s probably the only thing that can be called "stress releasing" unfortunately. Yes, I have been busy but sadly the ship is not really going towards the direction that’s supposed to be going even though I devoted all my energy into it. I don’t have the power to steer it, but I guess I still have the choice of not taking the ride. I am always afraid of losing and I guess that’s my weakness as well. Anyway, as 2011 is coming to an end, I really cannot wait to wave at it. A lot of things were going on in the past year and I surely have learned a lot. Maybe it’s not too late to stand up to start another chapter.

As shocking as it is, I had a week off before Christmas. Had I known this, I could have planned ahead. But it’s always good to relax a little bit. So I packed up my stuff and headed to Columbus. Ken and I had a lot of Italian food in the past days and I cooked several meals of Chinese food as well. I am very glad that I got the chance to see more about this city little by little and day by day. We also drove to Akron to have dinner at "Spaghetti Warehouse" where we had great Italian meals. And we also had Italian at this restaurant in Columbus where we celebrated Ken’s birthday.

One thing about living in this world is that no matter how good things are getting or no matter how awful things could be, there are always endings to them. That’s probably the rule of the world and I have to respect that.

IMAG1011

IMAG1028IMAG1029IMAG1036

No comments:

Post a Comment