Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Facebook Timeline Resembles Blogs

I know Facebook Timeline is not a new thing any more and I accidentally switched to "Timeline" to see what it looks like. First of all, it looks like Path to me, and then I realized it just resembles blogs. Because when you browse someone's Facebook page, you generally see whatever he posted there in terms of a time line and that's exactly how we read a blog on either Blogger or Wordpress. The difference is it's much more convenient for any end user to post anything on Facebook, from pictures to other trivial activities like cover picture changes. Surely, the aims of these two social network systems are different, but somehow I sensed that maybe after all, different things will turn out to be the same...We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment