Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Everything Italian

IMAG0975

As much as I love Italian food, I have to admit that I don’t know much about it other than spaghetti or lasagna. It’s good to be here in the states since there are so many Italian restaurants everywhere and Italian food is very popular here, from fine restaurants to even “Subway”. Ken and I went to this “Spaghetti Warehouse” in Columbus and I found it very special since it was like a museum. According to Ken, the food was just average, but I enjoyed it since I guess I could only tell the tomato sauce and basils.

IMAG0979IMAG0982

The restaurant was special because we were sitting inside this car in the house. It used to be a big warehouse apparently and now it got so much space for those interesting decorations.

IMAG0987

Another Italian restaurant we went to was considered to be the best pizza place in town and I loved this five topping pizza I ordered. I was the only one on the table who finished the whole pizza eventually. This weekend was all about Italian and we even ordered pizza for Sunday…It seems that we couldn’t get enough of Italian.

No comments:

Post a Comment