Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

X-Men First Class

As it’s said that this is a good movie, finally my friends and I went to AMC tonight to watch it. I am always a big fan of X-Men to dream that I could have some kind of super power and of course it’s so much worth it to watch the “First Class” to get to know the relationship between Charles and Eric. Although one of my female friends started texting in the middle of the movie and complained afterwards that 2 hours was too much, I totally couldn’t get enough of it and I know there should be so much more coming next after this one. It was flawless  in my opinion and I have to say that it’s one of the best of this summer. Aside from the fancy actions and techniques, some of the lines were really modern and inspiring throughout the whole movie. And I guess one of the themes is that “Be proud to be a mutant.” or “You are perfect the way you are.” Like some of those typical Hollywood endings, there is always more to expect when the movie ends and I cannot wait to see the next X-Men movies.

X-MenFirstClassWallpaperJan20ByEditNinja

No comments:

Post a Comment