Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Ohio Spring in 2011

Snapshot_20110415_1

Spring is beautiful because after the black and white color in winter, things are getting more colorful. It’s always the truth every year. Not only the color, but also the smell of spring is different as I mentioned before in my previous blogs. As flowers start to bloom, trees are turning to green. It’s so fast that it’s been another year.photo

As much as I would love to go back to China to visit my family, it seems the unfinished business here wouldn’t grant me the opportunity. Thinking about this makes me feel a little uneasy because I know there is nothing I can do about it. As I have mentioned so many times as life is not easy for any one of us, I feel tired to say the same thing again and again even though it’s the fact. Now I am sitting on the deck outside the house breathing in the fresh air, enjoying the overcast before the t-storm later tonight which reminds me of Chengdu on so many levels. Living in America should be great as not many people would appreciate the crowds and limited resources in developing countries, but this is not necessarily connected with happiness that everybody is pursuing in America. While still searching for the happiness genes deep inside myself, I do hope this beautiful spring could bring me something new this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment