Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pets

My aquarium has lots of algae in it and it looks just like a green cubed solid glass already. Of course that puffer fish died because of that I assume. So before I add more fish in the tank, I need to clean the tank first. Plant snails are said to be great scavengers so I went to Jack’s Pets to get many plant snails back. Hopefully the tank can be clear again. Of course I have bought many chemicals sold in malls too, but none of them seemed to work. Being alone definitely can give you the privilege to keep pets in my opinion. As much as I love cats and dogs, they just need too much attention. For example, one of my friends went out of town for 3 days and he had to ask me to help take care of his cats and dogs. I basically needed to feed them and let the dogs out to poop three times a day but I only did twice a day. It was fun to walk the dogs and watch the TV with cats on my belly, but that surely requires the constancy of one’s life. Right now, unfortunately, I cannot afford that.

IMG_0017IMG_0008

I took Billie and Lila out for a walk and Billie pooped on the side walk-a big poop and I felt quite embarrassed because I didn’t know how I was supposed to clean that so I ran back to the house immediately. Well, I guess if I have guinea pigs or ball pythons, the only thing I need to do is to hold them in my hands like the hamster I had before-simple, easy and not much attention needed. Surely ball pythons are out of the question because they eat animals alive and to me that’s already gross enough, especially when I am a big fan of hamsters. But guinea pigs are surely being considered lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment