Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Bad Friday

So who said Friday is my lucky day? As time goes, I am beginning to doubt this and I believe Fridays are just as the same as other weekdays in terms of the probabilities of incidence. The first email I got this morning was just sort of like kicking me back to 1995 when I was frustrated with my life. Everybody tried to console me and tell me not to conceive of it as something personal. After all, I have my pretext and people know it. Yes, I took it for granted because I thought it was a piece of cake, and yes, I didn’t have too much time for that due to lab work and course study. But above all, it was my inappropriate plan in the first beginning that put myself in such a situation-I am not a superman and surely I didn’t know my limitation. It’s not the end of the world and I don’t even have tears for that because it’s humiliating and truly disgraceful. By treating myself better and finding all the excuses, I got nothing but disappointment eventually. It’s ok to push myself a little bit harder and it’s high time I stopped some of those PC games to “kill” my time, because I don’t have time for that. Make a difference to be a PhD student and stop bitching! Thank you for making my life busier and more meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment