Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Written in April

Although throughout all my life, the Aprils I had are limited, it seems to me that my life has gone to this kind of routine where the smells of the seasons tell me the time of the year. The weather in Cincinnati is changing constantly, but not as dramatic as in Shanghai. I have said many times here that I love the fact it’s not cold in winter thanks to the heating system, but when summer comes, I don’t really know what it’s going to be like since the sunshine seems to be strong and humidity is not low. I guess we will see. I don’t have a bias for Spring, not as someone older people who always like Spring the most, but I guess as time goes by, I might fall into that category.

Given some time to prepare for that exam, I went around the campus to take some pictures in the afternoon after that tedious and fruitless discussion class where I was always disappointed and frustrated. It is hard to come to one simple agreement when everybody has a different background, especially some of them have massive egos out there. But maybe it’s just one small picture of what it is outside the school. I thought I could handle everything, but obviously there is still so much more I need to learn. There’s nothing to complain about at this point anyway.

Since I failed the permit test for the first time when everybody told me that I should go back to my Mars, I took it seriously this time when I got to the BMV office at 8 in the morning and I passed with my permit. Yeah, I am one step closer to my first car. These are the baby steps, but in the end they are going to be a giant leap. Although I don’t know how far I can jump, I am optimistic about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment