Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Photo Album Pic Changed

cincylogo


As a matter of fact, I did not expect to be so busy for the first week here, and I was glad that I don’t need to sit in front of the computer for days. As much as I would love to make myself busy, I sort of start to doubt how long I can last in this kind of condition. I begin to get used to the new environment and I did not really have time to sit down quietly to think too much each day. But I guess when time goes by, the view is getting clearer. Whether I am going to like it or not, I shall see. I have been asked by many if I like this country, but my answer was always ambiguous, since I haven’t known this place well enough to make a decision yet. The first impression was good, yet gradually I find it’s not much different from where I came from. It’s more developed for sure, but it surely has its problems as well. I haven’t started to miss my home yet, but when I was walking back home alone around 7pm with my stomach grumbling, my feeling was quite overwhelming today. Although most of my days here were nice and new, I had some bad days as well. It’s not perfect, and I know it’s not going to be; although I am trying to make everything perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment