Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Think…

Well, when I feel there was not much I can do here, I was assigned to be a PM. I think I am trying to be good to everybody, but the reality is it’s just impossible. No matter how hard you try, there are always some people out there who think you have not done enough to make them happy. I am confused sometimes. Maybe this is what’s been called “A Workplace”. We are here to work, not making friends with everybody. Or you can say there are some people who are just the pain in the ass. Everybody has his opinion which you cannot ignore, no matter it’s valuable or just bullshit. There are a lot in here for me to learn, I have to admit. The stake is high after all. Although I have been telling myself several times that I need to be grateful to show my courtesy, but being humble does not solve the problems sometimes. I feel I am being pushed around before I got my chance to show who’s the boss at times. It’s complicated when it comes to interpersonal issues. The relationships between people are quite subtle. It is not much more different in a foreign company than in a Chinese National Company. Maybe it’s because we are dealing with our peers everyday, who know each other too well. It’s the competition that drives us to push harder than we thought, and it’s inevitable everywhere. As much as I’d like to listen to different aspects of opinions, somehow I need a uncompromising mind to make a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment