Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

One Of Those Days

I don't really have the experience of being extremely busy at work, but probably now I am having a little bit of a taste of it. I don't know how long it's going to last, and sometimes I don't even know whether this is good for me. Admittedly, I am, sometimes, suspicious. There are some people who just don't buy it, no matter how qualified you think you are; and this is called "Professional Jealousy". Interpersonal skills are hard to grasp, and for a long period of time, I just despise that kind of thing. I watched almost all "Survivor" seasons, but it seems it's not really helping at the work place. It's the opposite strategy, and its goal is to get rid of each other one by one. While in reality our goal is to make people unite together and to make things happen together. The higher stake it is, the more pressure you are going to suffer; and that's for sure. I have been put into the "spotlight" currently, and I have been placed on lots of attention even before I show what I can give. Overestimated or whatever, my peers and I have this confidence. Although the professional jealousy thing can get me sometimes, I am trying to focus on what is right on others instead of what is wrong. The only thing I am worried about is how I can get this done smoothly without too much ripple effect in the end.

1 comment:

  1. what specific thing you're talking about?Be the role as Lead? Troubles that somebody pushes you while you're stand on the cliff? Be careful with those whisper behind you, and shut your mouth.

    ReplyDelete