Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mid-March Update

I started jogging this week, but I did not jog after Wednesday, because it's weirdly getting colder, and I don't want to get sick. I think this jogging is definitely working, since my legs and back are sore afterwards. I began to concentrate on how to take good care of myself, so that I will forget things that annoyed me. Working is ramping up pretty well too, and I feel that I am finally back on track. The long lost confidence is finally back on after I was pushed by others. Being more aggressive-that's the different attitude I was trying to hold back. It seems I don't need to try to be mediocre to keep a low profile, which is not necessarily needed here. Although there might be a big decision to make soon, I hope I can think well enough before I act. It's coming, and I cannot avoid it. The characteristic of hesitation from Libra is not helping here.

I thought I could grab some of my friends to visit Sanmen this weekend, so that my pain and agony can vanish easier, but I realized it's not easy to gather a gang to go with me. They all have different reasons not to go, and it turned out I am the only one who wants to go in the end. Thinking about my busy schedule on Friday, which means I cannot leave work early, I have to admit the plan is basically screwed. Maybe there will be another time, and Tiger must be angry that he has prepared everything for our visiting. He is our friend, and hopefully he can understand. I feel grateful that I have friends standing by me when I need them, and I got MP who can talk with me during my hard time. I should let the past go, and embrace what's good in front of me.

1 comment:

  1. I would like go with you to Sanmen if I were there. It's a boring spring break. I should breathe fresh air. BTW, how are u doing, dude

    ReplyDelete