Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Take-away Dinner and MSN Fucked Up

Been back to Shanghai for a week, and life is on track the moment I stepped out of the plane-easy, although I had a little problem changing my Sichuan dialect to English or Mandarin sometimes. The biggest change after New Year back home is I start to buy food for dinner from the cafeteria in the company during lunch time, because it’s clean and easy. Also since I started doing this, I don’t have to worry about food after work every day. Having dinner at school used to the easiest way, yet my school card expired last year. That means I literally live outside the campus now! Anyway, thinking about food in the fridge there occasionally is relaxing and chilling. The kitchen at home is always dirty and oily, because my roommates don’t clean it each time they use it. So I seldom use the kitchen, and I think it’s a shame that I hardly have the chance to practice my culinary skills. I will find a better place to live eventually-I am always telling myself that.

About work, I found we cannot log on new version MSN any more in the office, and it’s a little boring to log on old windows messenger, which does not support offline messages. But it’s ok, as long as we can log on.

According to astrology, Libras are supposed to have a good year in 2009, and it’s interesting to see if it’s so.

2 comments: