Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

Worth Spending A Lot

There are lots of things I would like to buy, and the temptation is just a little bit more irresistible than I thought. Yet having been spending money continuously this month, I begin to realize that fashion or trend is just something outside and meaningless. I haven't bought any new jacket this year, because it's still not outdated to wear the old coat I have been wearing for 3 years. The result is unknown yet, and the process is still going on. Even if I get nothing in the end, I won't regret after all, since I have tried my best, and I did whatever I could. It's worth the time and money I spent, definitely.


Maybe after this cold winter, things will get better and brighter. At least, I won't have to worry about money once again, in the worst case. Psychologically, getting prepared for whatever the result might be is the best I can do. Undergoing major decision making inevitably made me stupid on some other things, such as buying three mobile phones in a row, and using three credit cards at the same time. Am I intellectually challenged? I couldn't help but ask myself sometimes. I will need some time to clean up the mess, but for now it's just not the time yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment