Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Update Patches

"I should read more", and I agree with that too. Anyway, yesterday was a little bit on the edge-I was informed that I had to update my system, or I will suffer the consequences. So for a whole day, I was on the line asking the service center what I should do. In the end, I managed to escape the possibly catastrophic ending-reinstall the OS. Normally, it's said Windows OS should be reinstalled twice a year, for the sake of safety. I don't know if it's true or not, but I just don't do it, and I believe lots of others don't do this either. So after that crisis yesterday, I had to think about the backups. I don't want to lose all the games I have been playing, or the files I have been saving.


It was my cousin sister's birthday yesterday, and I sent the email she wanted. We used to exchange presents when I was in college, and my birthday is ahead of hers. It was good, then I forgot how we stopped this "tradition". So this year, I seemed to pick up the old "tradition", and the only difference is it's digital! Wish her a good luck in the coming months, because I know it's critical for her.


Mom called me last week, asking me how come I put the old pics here. I was not surprised to hear that this time, because I know she reads this space too. The only concern is changed now though-I am thinking if it's ok to have a Chinese version of the space, so that my family can read my updates too. I don't know yet. I don't feel like changing my space writing habit yet, and so far I am having fun with it...


Maybe I will just stay the way it is...

1 comment:

  1. Oh~~You wrote the space in English, because you did not want your parent to understand it.
    lol~~~

    ReplyDelete