Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

My Unlocked Cellphone

Because I don't have a phone in my apartment, I changed my cellphone package to "Free Answering Calls" so that my mom can call me whenever she wants. Of course, this has nothing to do with the embarrassing wrong dialing.  My colleagues saw me in the morning, and the first thing they said was "You are busted!" Yeah, I was surprised that they called me pretty late last night, and I did not answer it. The reason was because I "called" them three times before that-I did not lock my cellphone again! This is not the first time, and I still remember the first time I accidentally touched my cellphone buttons, and called one of my female colleagues several times in a row. That's very nice...*FLUSH*...This Nokia 5300 is fancy for its music playing feature, but considering its short battery life, it's just totally useless. And what's more, it makes me embarrassed twice! Currently, the only solution to this is remembering to lock the darn cellphone, since buying a new one is not the option I would like to think about.

1 comment:

  1. 他现在160多了,比我高一个脑袋。

    ReplyDelete