Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2008

One Bite Doesn't Hurt

I was trying to show one of my strongest hamsters to my colleagues, and never did I think he bit me on my index finger so hard that I bled all over the floor. The fat hamster didn't let go until I threw him on the ground. That was the hardest bite I ever had by an animal in my entire life. I suddenly ran to the bathroom to clean my wound. I was a little bit worried about the bite, since there might be something wrong with his teeth, like germs and viruses. Later, I looked up the information about hamsters bites, and all I got was it would be ok if I just washed the wound. Well, I just did, so that means I will be ok? Another interesting thing is it's said if someone is bitten by the hamster to bleed, then the person will get some lucky money afterwards. So I completely calmed down after I cleaned my finger, sitting on the chair observing those little bastards. Right before I wanted to go to bed, one of my classmates showed up, and he handed me two hundred and forty RMB, saying it's from the publisher who I mailed my papers to. Wow, it was such a long time ago that I don't even remember, and now after the bite I got the money. Interesting! The superstition is true. So whenever you need any money, just let the hamsters bite you real hard, and you will get the money out of it.

1 comment:

  1. haha, quite interesting story. So, it seems that the naughty hamster has done you a favour.

    ReplyDelete