Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2008

The First Blog in 2008

Well, actually, I should have written my words on January the 1st, but I just didn't want to make it like such a big deal, since getting into 2008 is just our responsibilities, for ourselves, for our families, for those who care about us. Life has to move on.

Tonight, I don't want to write anything "special", and I just want to share a movie with you guys. This is my first time to recommend a movie here on my space, and I know I am not a good movie commenter, so I will just show you the poster and how I feel about it briefly.

There you go:





 
 
                                             
2dip
 
 
 

2 Days In Paris


The theme of the movie is quite simple--love and relationship. It reminds me of lots of things, and I found it's quite interesting. Of course, it also shows that Paris is not always beautiful as shown in TVs. I like Americans' laugh-at-everything's attitude. The characters are acting quite naturally, and more often it's like an amateur movie. Maybe just because of this, the movie seems to be more real and likable. For the fading memories, I, personally, think this movie is worth seeing, not only once.

Cheers~~

1 comment:

  1. i will go to cc la~~
    what kind of old memories were woke up by the movie?~~:P
     
    oh...HAPPY NEW YEAR
     
     
    p.s when will u be back to chengdu?

    ReplyDelete