Pages

Monday, November 12, 2007

Another Year Has Gone

Thanks to Vance, I got the chance to go to see those stars again without registering as a volunteer. I saw lots of people last year, and everything is just so familiar. It's just another year, and during the year, I have been through a lot. I am sure for anybody who are there on court, they have been through a lot too.

Roddick came to court here today, and I couldn't help but wonder how much he has gone through. Maybe he hang out a lot at night clubs, and slept with tons of girls, or maybe he practised so hard that he improved so much and he can beat Roger Federer easily in this masters cup. I took a pic with him last year, and when he saw me, could he still remember me? Probably not, that's because he has been experiencing too much things. I have been through a lot, but I still remember lots of details.

This year, the feeling is so different, maybe because I have grown up. I don't feel like I am just a boy one year ago. For most of the time, I would love to give my chances to other new volunteers who has not done the job before, and for most of the time, I would prefer to sit beside the court to stare at the ceiling silently. Maybe it's because I know there is not much time left for me anymore, and there will not be a third time for me, and I should take my time to enjoy what I have. Or maybe it's just because I am getting older, and I have been through a lot.

Still, I love this experience at masters cup. Given me more time, I would love to spend all my week there. I appreciate that Vance trusts me so much, and gives me so much freedom...

Here is the accreditation I got today...






 
 
 
 
 
                                                 
DSCN1756
 
 
 
My Accreditation
 

I had a good day, but when I got back to my dorm, I still can't just let go of what I have suffered...I hope tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment