Pages

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Love






Just back from Suzhou, I really enjoyed my one day trip there.


I learned a lot of things this time.


Anyways, after I came back I found that there are lots of


things happened. My life has changed and I haven't found an


efficient way to embrace my life completely. I love my life, but


sometimes I just don't have the guts to express my love.


 


 


Love should be                                    felt,


Love should be                                   expressed,


Love should be                                  seen and heard,


Love should be                                     touched,


Love should be                                  deep and sweet


 


Strengthen up~~

2 comments:

  1. 新年快乐!^-^
    搞得好花哨~
    1月4号去了拙政园和虎丘,觉得还不错。

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post Hylic!!!

    ReplyDelete