Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

My Weekly Rhythm of this Semester

Can't believe how time flies. I began to get down to study in the classroom again, and this reminds me of last year when I was preparing for the crucial exams in the cold winter alone...I will never forget about those days. Compared with my hard days last year, life's much easier this year, but soon, my easy days will be ended at the end of this year...

 

Being used to what you are doing is cool, but also, time elapsed faster when you didn't even noticed it...Here is my easy days of this semester, but I guess God will not let me pass the days so easily...I gotta pay in order to gain...

 

Monday---from High to lowest: I don't have class on this day, but I have a day's class on Tuesday;

 

Tuesday--from lowest to high: It's hardest in the morning to get up, thinking about all the class on this day, I can't cheer up much more. But I don't have class the next day;

 

Wednesday--from high to highest:First of all, I have passed Tuesday which is the black day of my week; secondly, I don't have class today, and my roomie gotta go to the lab, that means I am all alone in the dorm~cheers~oh, thirdly, I can play badminton the next day!!

 

Thursday--from highest to high, then low: After the good time in the morning, I can have the philosophy class which is not bad. But I have a whole day's class on Friday~yikes;

 

Friday--from lowest to highest: It's the day of hope and fighting. Because I know after all the hard time in class, I can have three days off...completely free~I love this feeling...Especially, the moment when the teacher said:" so much for today, see you next week", I can't get any higher...

 

Saturday--keeping high till night: Needless to say, after today, I still have got Sunday and Monday...

 

Sunday--from hign to a little bit high: My good days are passing me away~~

 

 

Alrighty, as you can see from the circle of my week, throughout my semester, I am passing my days just like this, not much changed...and it's no wonder why I feel not easy when I began to study in the cold, icy classroom, striving so hard, trying to get a flying colors in the finals or trying to pass the finals...What a life~~but it's true that life is fair for everybody. Instead of being a receiver of the life, try to be a creater of the life...

 

No pay no gain~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment