Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

OneDrive Goodbye?

So since there are some users abusing the unlimited storage plan on OneDrive, Microsoft decided to punish all the customers by reducing its current plans, namely, 15G free storage reducing to 5G and others that I am not using right now. I was deeply disappointed at this decision and I think it’s absolutely a bad call. It reminded me of my blog switch to Blogger in 2011 when they decided to shut down Windows Live Spaces out of blue. So basically no service from them is consistent-they can change whatever they want to change whenever they want to. As far as I know, most majority of people are against this decision. I don’t know if they would change this stupid decision, but I am considering switching to Google Drive-at least I could have my peace of mine there.

OneDrive

No comments:

Post a Comment