Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Meadowthorpe Cafe II

When you get a little older, you really need to consider eating healthy food. At least, I have been trying to make smart choices when I am doing grocery shopping. As a burger lover, I mentioned that Meadowthorpe Café is probably one of the best places to go for burgers in town. Well, by best burger, I simply meant taste-wise. Is it the healthiest choice? No! Ken and I went there a few times recently, and we decided not to go there anymore unless there is a specific reason. Their burgers still taste awesome, but everytime I indulge myself into that creasy thick burger with those huge buns, I don’t know what I have to do afterwards to burn the calories. The greasy smoke inside the restaurant and noisy surrounding also made it a perfect place to just eat without conversations. So instead of being worried about the diabetes or high blood pressure later, why don’t we just pay a little bit more attention to a few details of our lifestyle?
2014-08-17 1251062014-08-17 131136

No comments:

Post a Comment