Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Motorola Defy XT

I have had Motorola phones before and as much as I would love to have them, they always disappointed me. Long story short: so after having this Motorola Defy XT from Republic Wireless for less than 2 years, it finally stopped working. Well, technically I could still use it to browse the internet and do text massages, but I cannot hear any sound when someone calls me or someone cannot hear me if I use the headphone to hear them. So I wouldn’t call it a cellphone if I cannot make a normal phone call. It happened a few days ago, but I never realized that until I have been expecting important calls. It was very frustrating. And this is the not the only issue. I don’t remember how many calls I missed in the past, and how many times it crashed or froze for no reason.  The internal storage is ridiculously less than 300M, so that means you cannot install some apps like Facebook, Instagram or Twitter at the same time. It was about $240 at that time. The only good thing is Republic Wireless charged $20 for its monthly fee. Compared to almost all the other carriers, it was indeed cheaper. But you got what you paid for, and at the end of the day, it turned out that it was not worth it to sacrifice so much user experience to solely have a low monthly fee.

2014-07-30 112132

2014-07-30 112140

No comments:

Post a Comment