Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

Summer 2014

Yes, summer is officially here and it will be my first year in the new house this year. Last year, I was living in an apartment and the utility bills were relatively moderate. There are always a few months here when you have to use air conditioners. The summer here is always hot and humid. There are lots of issues related to the sealing and leakage in the house. The landlord surely didn’t solve any issue. The past winter was very cold and we used lots of gas for heating. I remember one day I had to put the plastic films on the windows to seal the leakage. There are other issues in the house because it’s quite old. I don’t think we will live here for a long time, but we will do our best to make it livable.

2014-04-27 14.16.35

No comments:

Post a Comment