Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Fitbit Flex

I’ve always wanted to have some sort of a health tracking device to monitor the daily activity. After comparing Fitbit Flex, Force, Nike Fuel and Jawbone, I decided to get this Fitbit Flex, for its simplicity and flexibility. It took me a few days to get it delivered from its website. Once I put it on, I started to like it. One thing I really like about it is that I can change to a different rubber band if I want to, and only the small module inside the band is the functional device. After wearing it for 2 days, I would say it’s pretty accurate and neat. The wireless syncing makes it a lot easier and quicker to see the activity status. The sleep tracking is also pretty interesting to monitor the sleep efficiency and quality. Nevertheless, as simple as it is, it would be much better if it can adjust to bed time automatically without me tapping it. And it would have been really great if I didn’t have to take the module out to charge. But given its current design and functionality, I would highly recommend it to others.

IMG_9968IMG_9971IMG_9973IMG_9974

1 comment:

  1. 我也買了一個桃紅色的,兩個星期以後壞了,我就寫郵件抗議。他們又給我快遞一個新的來……

    ReplyDelete