Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Library

William T Young Library is the biggest building on campus. Due to my working schedules, I barely had the chance to really make use of this facility. Lately, I stopped by several times to study there, hoping to boost my efficiency. The library is probably the largest library I have ever been to and the symmetric roundabout layout inside made me lost for the first a couple of times. It is not that hard to navigate once you remember one spot. Well, I admit that I wasn’t familiar with the main library, and initially I didn’t like the huge space between the ceiling and the floor. Now that I am quite used to it, it’s a great place to study and focus on stuff I need to finish. But unfortunately, most of August will be the summer break schedule there, and it’s probably not going to be convenient for me.

2013-07-29 15.39.462013-08-01 15.03.07

No comments:

Post a Comment