Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Ohio State Fair

Ohio State Fair is one of the largest fairs in the USA, and last weekend I had the chance to go there in Columbus. It’s always convenient to visit a place if you know someone there. Larry helped us find a spot to park so we avoided the crowds. The fair was very big and it had all kinds of local special foods. The deep fried buckeyes was good, and so was the ice cream from the local dairy farm. We didn’t sit at one spot and eat our time away, instead we walked a lot, partially because I really wanted to see how big the fair was. Kentucky State Fair in Louisville that we went to last year was not even close to the Ohio State Fair. I guess it’s not that surprising considering Ohio has a larger population. I didn’t really buy anything from the fair, but I have to admit that a lot of the stuff there had a really good price. Ken’s mom told us we went there for 5 hours, and I can tell ya, we were pretty much walking for 5 hours except for the sky glider ride. I was so exhausted, but Ken and Larry were fine, to my surprise. I was hoping to stay there till late night, but I guess I was just too tired. It’s always really great to experience the local culture every year and I am sure it won’t be my last time.

2013-08-03 15.36.022013-08-03 19.16.402013-08-03 16.16.092013-08-03 15.59.01

No comments:

Post a Comment