Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Longhorn Steakhouse

Initially, we were going to watch a movie that day, but I don’t know how we ended up in the Longhorn Steakhouse. I guess we were hungry. Anyway, with my flip-flops and my casual t-shirt, we walked into this restaurant. I did feel like I was judged by my dress code because the waitress was cold and very pushy to us. I saw people with shorts and sandals dine in better restaurants, so give me a break-that’s not the excuse for a lousy service. I had this cheddar cheese sirloin steak with rice pilaf and I wasn’t impressed with the food because the steak was dry and the rice was tasteless. To be honest, it was a pain, however, I do have to give the credit for the house salad which was quite fresh. For the food that we paid for on that bill, I really don’t see any reason why we should go back again, especially there are so many other great steakhouses out there.

2013-06-06 20.26.162013-06-06 20.31.03

No comments:

Post a Comment