Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hangover Part II

Since I always wanted to watch this movie, I was very happy that I got to choose which one to watch last night with Sushant and his family. I was curious why the critics ratings were just 35/100 on Flixster since “Hangover” was really great. And I wasn’t surprised after we watched it. There were several funny scenes of course, thanks to Zach Galifianakis’ good performance. Other than that, Bradley Cooper’s lousy hollow soulless play with only a pretty face as well as a large amount of disrespect to other cultures really proved why it wasn’t well received by either the critics or the audience. And I am pretty sure that many would agree with me on some insulting contents and racial stereotypes in the movie which the director thinks it’s funny in his American point of view. Of course, I just laughed it off during the whole time as I was having a good time, but if I was asked to recommend it to my friends, I wouldn’t do so because it doesn’t deserve it.74949_gal

No comments:

Post a Comment