Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

The New Aquarium

After all the goldfish I bought from Walmart died one by one, one of my friends said that I could adopt his aquarium as he is leaving Cincinnati. You know that couldn’t be any better because this is a win-win thing as I see it. So I took the aquarium back to my room the other day and I cleaned everything. It was dusty and dirty, and I felt bad for those fish in there. They are lucky that they got me now. =) I also added several fish in the aquarium to make it better. Although I really wanted to add a puffer fish, because they are adorable and smart, I found they are not fresh water fish and they are aggressive enough to eat up the rest of the fish in the water tank. So I just got some normal goldfish to put in. Now there is definitely something that can keep me busy when I feel bored. It’s even fun to just stare at the aquarium. I guess I probably need to get some water snails as well.

IMG_7840

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the fish. A disease always sweeps through the aquariam and kills all my fish. I have had no luck. My boyfriend has a really gross, dark, and fairly dirty aquarium, and his fish are healthy and happy. Go figure.

    Thanks for dropping by my blog.

    Best,

    SB

    ReplyDelete