Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blogger Reloaded Take 2

I cannot believe that when I just tried to put on a logo picture here, it turned out to be a catastrophic disaster for my blog-everything was messed up, thanks to that HTML code I tried to add to center the image. As a crazy perfectionist myself, these trivial little things are big enough to bother me for a long time. In order to put myself in peace, I deleted my blog again, which means all the traffic information recorded are missed, and I recreated Hylic’s View again. Of course it’s not an easy job especially I have to make sure everything is perfect. It’s seemingly simple, but it’s really time consuming and tedious because I know what I want but it’s repeating over and over again. It’s the last thing I want to do when it comes to blogging. Anyway after this disaster, I did learn something-Blogger is crazy! And of course, I became much more faster to creat blogs from the scratch. Although there are so many good things about Blogger, especially it allows JavaScript, on the other hand it just makes everything more complicated because you don’t know when it’s going to mess up while you try to do a little modification. This recreating job looks like reinstalling the computer system to me already, but I genuinely hope that it could be easier, seriously. This is my third time to recreate Hylic’s View simply because I changed something in the code causing the format to collapse. I guess I will just have to be more prudent next time I try to do something to it, although I was careful enough already-I have done several tests beforehand. Sigh…There are going to be so many things to play with only if I had enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment