Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Just Another Joy Ride

It’s no fun to get stuck in the room all the time even though sometimes I have to. The thing is although I don’t have any errands to run, I feel like some fresh air for most of the time. I know I might feel guilty afterwards because I waste time doing nothing, but driving around without a certain destination is always joyful in some ways I cannot describe. Friends asked me to get a GPS, but I still am not considering that. Even if sometimes I took the longer way to the places I wanted to go, I conceive it as a good way of learning. Anyway, after I got a large ice coffee today, I decided to drive till I wanted to pee since I knew it wouldn’t be too long with that large coffee in my stomach. I told myself that I wanted to take photographs of the beautiful autumn here last year, but I didn’t have a car then. It seems everything is ready at this time of the year, but I have other important things to do. Maybe next year I might have some time to do so. So as I drove around the east part of the town, I took some random cellphone pictures to relieve myself.

10172010(005)10172010(010)10172010(033)10172010(039)

No comments:

Post a Comment