Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Another Fall

Fall has come and new quarter has started. It’s always good to walk on campus with lots of different people around me, and it’s very much different from summer when for most of the time, I was basically the only person who walks towards Baldwin in the morning or out in the evening. Now I feel I am not alone. But the thing is for most of the time, we, PhD students, have to be alone in order to get things done-it’s a basic requirement that’s not written anywhere else. Some people like to be alone but some don’t, and it’s undoubtedly true that people change. Even if I don’t know about that part, I believe it’s worth it to give it a shot to be a better me. This has nothing to do with how to be myself, and it’s just a way to improve myself when I realized what I can do in order to get what I want in my life. It’s a winding road where patience and perseverance are constantly needed.

IMG_7599

This is a picture that I took on my desk and it’s cozy in a certain way, although it’s not good to put this cute cactus in the room without sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment