Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Last Sunday in Summer

Yes, after 12th of September, the new Fall Quarter will start officially and I am expecting to see many students tomorrow when I get to school. The good thing is I don’t have any courses to take this quarter and I will fully focus on my research and study, which is a blessing for sure. As many friends are learning driving lately, I am pretty busy helping them. Speaking of driving, I am still proud of myself, because somehow I survived the summer and I am capable of helping others now. I am not trying to show that I am a good person, but it doesn’t hurt to prove that it’s absolutely nonsense to be mean or selfish to help my friends if they need me. At this point, I am really proud and honored, and I genuinely hope they can help others as well. After I regained my ‘freedom’, I didn’t know how thirsty I was for that when I would drive around for no reasons even in the middle of the night. It’s also fun to take my friends to places we have never been to. Life starts to change because of the automobile.

IMG_7456

The new quarter is starting and I am hoping the new me can survive all the challenges that are coming towards me.

IMG_7500

No comments:

Post a Comment