Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2007

AL Is Better

He put on his nice jacket, and got ready to go. While he was chatting with me casually like we used to do in the dorm, she came inside, and for the last time, asked him once again:" How about we offer you ADP?" He was very polite like years ago, and declined the offer in a nice way. She did not look at other people, and wished the rest of us luck. I was gazing at her, trying to get the attention, but it was not working. Then I realized that maybe it was just something I didn't need to have. If it happens, it happens. Nothing can change it, so just let it be. It was so similar to years ago when he was always the center of attention. Everything was seemingly the same, but I guess maybe what we have gained in the past few years might be quite different, which made us who we are. It was short that afternoon, but what left inside my head was so much, and so complicated. Differences are from little trivial things you might not be able to notice when it comes, and those differences can define whether you can succeed, and your future.

On the crossroads, I gave in; I breathed out; I freaked out; I was left out; I was crossed out; I was kicked out; I freaked out; I cried out; I reached out; and only to find I was the only one who can save myself from the nothing I have become...

1 comment:

  1. well...
    i don't know what to say ...
    people are different, so god gives different people different way of life...

    ReplyDelete