Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Why Not?

Since everything's past, why not cheer up and have your own life back? There is nothing I can do about it, and that's how this is. I will get through this, and it's just a matter of time. Anyways it was my last day yesterday to work with Regnier, and I enjoyed the time I was there. On the road, I took some pictures to remember this experience, because I know I may never go there again, and I may never do the same thing again.












Image021
 
 
 
The bus I used to take...
Image022
 
 
 
The cafe I always passed by
Image025
 
 
 
The statue I used to see
 
 
Image027
 
 
 
I had rice noodles in there. That was good!
 
 
Image030
 
 
 
The gymnastics stadium
Image033
 
 
 
A cat chilling at the doorstep...first time to see this Mr. Cat. Hey, there!
 
 

 

Alrighty, past is past, and I am glad that I have what I have, what I had before; I am grateful that because of all these things, I am growing up, growing stronger!

On the road, I never give up. I will fight for my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment