Pages

Friday, October 28, 2005

Write

I think I should write something, but I don't really know what I should write; since I have been feeling that my English is degenerating so fast that I can't even express some deep meanings I want as I used to do. Anyway, on the road to the end, I just don't feel that I am getting better every day, on the contrary, I feel that I am killing myself gently, softly and gradually...Maybe I do need be tough sometimes when I have made my mind to do something--I need to stick to my goal...Well, maybe it's not about the goal, it's about the too good conditon here which is the best living condition in universities that I have known in China. Logging on the net is unimaginable when I was in SEU, and I always indulged myself into the cyberspace whenever I got back home where I can log on as much as I want. However, it's totally different here where you can surf the net for FREE for however long you want...But as for a weak-willed silly child, I am never good at getting  myself out of cyberspave when I am so addicted to this cyber stuff...So the result is bad getting worse when I put any pressure on myself...Well, as a matter of fact, things are not so simple as I described---far more complicated...Cyber space can be the best weapon that I have ever seen to make everything easier than I have expected, also it can the worst drug which is 100 times more toxic than whatever poison that you can come up with right now. So the problem is whether we can use it for good or not...Sadly, I am still searching for the antidote.

 

Having talked about the cyber stuff above, still,  I don't know what I should I say next. Well, this is a typical cyber syndrome which makes me want to sit in front of the screen, even though it's time for bed now.

 

I do hope that you don't think I am talking about nonsense, because I am trying so hard to type this in English to make sure that I can still speak my mind in English.

 
So don't you bring me down today.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, don't say so~I really hate english now and I hate metaphysics!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete